Monday, July 25, 2016

Welcome to Diary of a PreK Ninja!

As I sat on my couch a few nights ago, feeling the emotional downpour of just finishing binge watching my favorite series on Netflix,
 
I asked myself what I was supposed to do with all the "free time" I was going to have. I say "free time" because let's face it, I wasn't just sitting on the couch with all my attention on the TV during those 11 seasons of Criminal Minds... I was writing lesson plans, designing posters, making checklists, cutting lamination, cleaning my house, packing my apartment to move (there is never a good time to move as a teacher,) or anything else that I needed to get done.

The answer to what I was going to do with all my new found free time ended up coming to me as I surfed Pinterest and Facebook looking for fun ideas for my PreK classroom. There are so many blogs for teachers out there! Like SOOO MANY! But every blog has something that I can learn from, use in my classroom, and grow as a teacher.

After a few days of stalking some popular teacher blogs, 

(just to name a few of my faves)
I signed up for Blogger, designed my blog page, and here I am. So I decided to give this blog thing a try! Keep an eye out for my first education based post!

No comments:

Post a Comment